My Everyday Makeup Products On Rotation
1. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara (Waterproof Black)- I’ve been using this mascara since I was 13! I’ve tried a lot of other mascaras but none of them hold the curl of my short lashes and volumize them in the same way that this one does. If you have hard-to-curl lashes, opt for the waterproof version- the added wax in the product will hold your curled lashes in place.
2. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette- If I feel like wearing eyeshadow for daytime, I’ll reach for this palette. “Walk Of Shame” (the pink-nude tone) is a great base for my skin tone. And, the brown and black shades in the palette are so versatile.
3. Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm in “Mystical”- I love lip stains for everyday. They endure through everything throughout the day (from eating to drinking to kissing your significant other at the end of the day). And, I’m just too lazy to re-apply lip product throughout the day, and I find this one lasts a long time for a drugstore product. Love the added mini-balm on the other end as well.
4. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette– I mainly use this palette for the blush. I find it’s a universally flattering product that gives a nice and natural flushed look. Also so convenient as it has a blush, bronzer and a highlighter built-into one pretty hard case.
5. MAC Blush in “Harmony”- If I feel the need to do a bit of contouring for the day, this is such a great product. I can’t stand those muddy toned bronzers that make you look orange and overdone. So this one is perfect for contouring- with it’s cool undertones, it will mimic the natural tone of the contours of your face.
6. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- My go-to foundation for everyday. It provides a great base (medium build-able coverage, slight dewy finish and great gel-like texture) and never fails to perk up my skin especially on days when I’m feeling a bit under the weather.
7. L’Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in “Black”- Along with my mascara, this product has been in my makeup bag for years. Great felt-tip applicator for lining the eyes if you’re not too great with the skinny brush applicators. Also, it’s one of the only liquid liners that has staying power for me (I have oily lids that product creases easily).
8. MAC Full Coverage Foundation- I actually use this as a concealer instead of a foundation! It’s the same formulation as the Studio Finish Concealer in the tiny pot (but it comes in a huge size)! It also doesn’t have SPF in it which is great because I’m not a fan of flashback in photos.
9. NARS Blush in “Albatross”– Hands-down the best highlighter on the market. Makes you look lit-from-within with its subtle gold undertones. Looks a bit scary in the pan (it looks bright white) but apply it once and you’ll be hooked (I promise).
10. MAC Eyeshadow in “Concrete”- What I use to lightly fill in my brows. I normally use an angled eyeliner brush to apply this eyeshadow to lightly add definition.